The American Legion Magazine [Volume 108, No. 3 (March 1980)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Another Kind of Surfing: The taste of salt spray a taut line, a bent rod and a battling bluefish, combine them and you have surf fishing at its best by Richard Martin
- Cuba Casts a Long Shadow: Along with Afghanistan, nearby Latin America is also under Communist attack. In this hemisphere, Castro's Cuba is the culprit by Allan H. Ryskind
- An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away: But, if that doesn't work, don't eat the seeds! by David Casserly
- Putting Vietnam Into Perspective: Many Americans have drawn erroneous conclusions about the significance of our nation's role in Vietnam and are now advocating policies which could destroy the United States by RAdm. Jeremiah A. Denton, Jr.
- The Kempten Raid: A young officer is misjudged by his men, but when put to the test he exhibits extraordinary skill and courage by John N. Strange
- Commander's Message: The Legion was right
- Big Issues: Should the government have a permanent special prosecutor?
- The Message Center
- News for Legionnaires
- Dateline Washington
- News to Use
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)