The American Legion Magazine [Volume 107, No. 4 (October 1979)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Presenting the New National Commander: An introduction to the man who will lead The American Legion
- How We Lose Wars and Peace: No generation of Americans has ever before been so recklessly placed at the mercy of so pitiless and powerful an enemy by Gen. Lewis W. Walt, USMC, Ret.
- Dad and His Flying Machines The story of a fabulous character who served in the famed Lafayette Escadrille and then went on to other daring exploits by Barbara H. Lamm
- The Day the Market Crashed: It was 50 years ago that the bottom dropped out of the stock market, signalling the great depression by Lynwood Mark Rhodes
- Big Issues: Opposing Views on the question: "Should There Be a Ban on Big Company Mergers?"
- The Message Center
- News for Legionnaires
- Dateline Washington
- News to Use
- Report from Houston
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)