The American Legion Magazine [Volume 92, No. 5 (May 1972)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Amnesty Question for Draft Evaders: Are They All the Same? Blanket amnesty for all Vietnam draft evaders and deserters? Or a review of each individual case? Here's a look at both sides, and the Legion's official stand on the subject by Leavitt A. Knight, Jr.
- What's With Home Video Tape? Instant replay for the home TV owner? It's available now, for a pretty cost, though what's available today on the home video tape scene is nothing to what is certainly coming by H. Allen Perry
- Should Congress Adopt Right-to-Work Laws? Two Sides of a National Question: Pro: Rep. Robert Price (R-TX), Con: Rep. Donald M. Eraser (D-MN)
- U.S. Code-Breakers vs. Japanese Code-Breakers in WW2: The American victory in the invisible war of the code-breakers was often more intriguing and in some ways as spectacular as the visible war between men and guns by Harvey Ardman
- Cover: Painting by Shannon Stirnweis
- Letters to the Editor
- News of The American Legion
- Dateline Washington
- Legion Shopper
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)