The American Legion Magazine [Volume 72, No. 3 (March 1962)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Herb Stricker
- War Machines of the Future: What Is Showing up on the Drawing Boards
- What Happened to Lindbergh: Why one of the World's Best Known Men Now Prefers the Quiet Life by Dale Shaw
- The Big Issue- Pro & Con Arguments on the Question: Should Old Age Medical Care Be Financed Through Social Security?
- The Truth about the "Blacklist": How Hollywood's Reds Put Anti-Communists on the Defensive by Roy M. Brewer
- For Sale: Just About Everything: Bargains in Surplus and How to Get Them by Frank L. Remington
- Gerry Kisters, Soldier: Concerning a Hoosier who Was a Two-Time Medal Winner by Forrest Perrin
- Spring Training, Indian Style: When Redskins Went Out for Sports Anything Could Happen by Hal Evans
- News of the American Legion
- You Said It!
- Editor's Corner
- Rod & Gun Club
- Briefly About Books
- Legion Shopper
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)