The American Legion Magazine [Volume 72, No. 2 (February 1962)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Robert Geissmann
- The Red Wall: An Exciting Account of a Flight to Freedom in Berlin by James Wakefield Burke
- Poison in the Air: The Immediate Problem Is Not Radioactivity by Lester David
- The Big Issue- Pro and Con Arguments on the Question: Should the United States Take Unilateral Actions to Halt Communist Penetration of Latin America?
- An African Alamo: Out of Ammunition, the Angolans Awaited the End by Brig. Gen. Frank L. Howley
- A Subscriber Sounds Off: The Story Behind the Multi-Million Circulation Figures by W. F. Miksch
- How the Soviet Union Exploits Sports: The Aim Is to Prove that Ivan is Superman by John J. Karch
- How to Build Tomorrow's America: The National Commander Discusses Practical Americanism by Charles L. Bacon
- News of the American Legion
- Editor's Corner
- Your Said It!
- Briefly About Books
- Rod & Gun Club
- Legion Shopper
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)