The American Legion Magazine [Volume 72, No. 1 (January 1962)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by George Kanelous
- A Calendar for Legionnaires: To Remind You of the Big Days in the Year Ahead
- Communist Party, U.S.A.: To Give You a Better Understanding of the Conspiracy
- Wingate's "Broadway" Commandos: The Japanese Did Not Realize How Much Power Was in the Jungle Drop by James Warner Bellah
- The Big Issue - Pro & Con Arguments on the Question: Should the U.S. Break Relations with the U.S.S.R.?
- Does Basketball Doom the Little Man?: The Answer Is No, and this Article Tells Why by Edward Prell
- Senator Fulbright: The Man and the Memo: Concerning a Controversial Paper and the Man Who Wrote It by Irene Corbally Kuhn
- Doctors Vs. Patients: An Airing of Grievances on Both Sides of the Shingle by Ann Cutler
- Strength and Unity Mean Peace: The Legion's Position on National Security by Natl. Cmdr. Charles L. Bacon
- News of the American Legion
- Editor's Corner
- You Said It!
- Briefly About Books
- Rod & Gun Club
- Legion Shopper
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)