The American Legion Magazine [Volume 54, No. 5 (May 1953)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Are They Ruining Our Dogs? If You Love Dogs You Can't Stay Neutral On This by Henry P. Davis
- The Movies And The American Legion: Resolving A Dispute Of Long Standing by Robert B. Pitkin
- How To Pick A Summer Home: Don't Let First Appearances Fool You by Robert Scharff
- Germany Today: What Is Emerging From The Ruins And Rubble by Walden Moore
- His Teams Win And Win And Win: The Magic Touch Brought To Junior Baseball by Ed Fitzgerald
- The Well-Dressed Sportsman: There Is Not Much To Be Said For Tradition by George H. Waltz, Jr.
- How Veterans Stand In The New Congress: These Personalities Are All Important To You by Sam Stavisky
- The Legion In Pictures: As The Lens Sees The Big Events And Little Incidents
- The National Legionnaire
- Sound Off!
- Editor's Corner
- Products Parade
- Rod And Gun Club
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)