The American Legion Magazine [Volume 48, No. 2 (February 1950)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- What The Germans Really Think: A Report From Inside Germany Today by Ib Melchior And Will Sparks
- Buying A Used Car? Some Facts And Figures To Guide You by Ray Sherman
- What The Russian "A" Bomb Means To You: How The Atomic Blast Will Affect You In Your Everyday Life by George Fielding Eliot
- My Greatest Fishing Day: If You Want Excitement Try Catching A Broadbill Swordfish by Kip Farrington, Jr.
- Steve Nelson: Unwelcome Guest: If You've Ever Wondered Where Commie Big-Shots Come From by Donald Robinson
- What Are They Doing To The Female Sex? The Idea Is That Fashion Creators Just Hate Women by Henry G. Felsen
- The Legion Fights Disaster: In Time Of Trouble Our Posts Often Get There Fustest With The Mostest by Robert B. Pitkin
- How To Pick A Dog: Watch Your Step When You Go Shopping For A Dog by Joe Whitley
- The National Legionnaire
- Products Parade
- The Editors' Corner
- Sound Off!
- Life In The Open
- Vets With Ideas
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)