The American Legion Magazine [Volume 53, No. 2 (August 1952)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by Albert Staehle
- A Little Privacy (Fiction): Our Hero Found He Couldn't Get Along Without People by W. F. Miksch
- Should We Keep Propping Up Tito? The Dilemma We Face In Yugoslavia by Ivan Franges
- Baseball's Hall Of Blame: Some Of The Classic Boners Of The Diamond by Ernie Harwell
- Are We Giving Our GI's Inferior Weapons? Our Production Genius Doesn't Seem To Be Paying Off by Robert Wood Johnson
- You Are Invited To The National Convention: How To Have A Great Time In The World's Greatest City by Boyd B. Stutler
- Let's Look At Our Foundations: Why Congress Is Becoming Concerned Over A Scandalous Situation by William Fulton
- Parties With A Purpose: The Things They Do To Get Publicity! by Tom Mahoney
- The Common Tummy-Ache: The Trouble May Come When You Try To Cure It by George H. Waltz, Jr.
- Let's Go Western! These Legionnaires Are Real Jersey Cowboys by Joseph by Pearman
- The National Legionnaire
- Sound Off!
- Editor's Corner
- Products Parade
- Rod And Gun Club
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)