The American Legion Magazine [Volume 53, No. 1 (July 1952)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Last Trip From Kunming (Fiction): There were sixty-three passengers and no parachutes by Ted Carmack
- He Lobbies Against Communists: Concerning the crusading Alfred Kohlberg by Irene Corbally Kuhn
- Stretching Your Vacation Dollar: Some mighty attractive bargains can be had by Arthur H. Carhart
- Their Ingenuity Saved Korea: Rebuilt weapons turned the tide by Joseph P. O'Connell, Jr. and Capt. A. D. Bruce, Jr.
- Uncle Lew's Happy Family: The story of Scio by Clarence Woodbury
- Never Bet On the Olympics: The sure things have often fooled the dopesters by Arthur Daley
- Is Boys' State Big Enough? This happened in California by Edward Longstreth
- How to Finish and Refinish Wood: Tips on how to make it glisten and gleam like new by Robert Scharff
- The National Legionnaire
- Sound Off!
- The Editors' Corner
- Products Parade
- Rod and Gun Club
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)