The American Legion Magazine [Volume 53, No. 1 (July 1952)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Last Trip From Kunming (Fiction): There were sixty-three passengers and no parachutes by Ted Carmack
- He Lobbies Against Communists: Concerning the crusading Alfred Kohlberg by Irene Corbally Kuhn
- Stretching Your Vacation Dollar: Some mighty attractive bargains can be had by Arthur H. Carhart
- Their Ingenuity Saved Korea: Rebuilt weapons turned the tide by Joseph P. O'Connell, Jr. and Capt. A. D. Bruce, Jr.
- Uncle Lew's Happy Family: The story of Scio by Clarence Woodbury
- Never Bet On the Olympics: The sure things have often fooled the dopesters by Arthur Daley
- Is Boys' State Big Enough? This happened in California by Edward Longstreth
- How to Finish and Refinish Wood: Tips on how to make it glisten and gleam like new by Robert Scharff
- The National Legionnaire
- Sound Off!
- The Editors' Corner
- Products Parade
- Rod and Gun Club
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)