The American Legion Magazine [Volume 53, No. 1 (July 1952)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Last Trip From Kunming (Fiction): There were sixty-three passengers and no parachutes by Ted Carmack
- He Lobbies Against Communists: Concerning the crusading Alfred Kohlberg by Irene Corbally Kuhn
- Stretching Your Vacation Dollar: Some mighty attractive bargains can be had by Arthur H. Carhart
- Their Ingenuity Saved Korea: Rebuilt weapons turned the tide by Joseph P. O'Connell, Jr. and Capt. A. D. Bruce, Jr.
- Uncle Lew's Happy Family: The story of Scio by Clarence Woodbury
- Never Bet On the Olympics: The sure things have often fooled the dopesters by Arthur Daley
- Is Boys' State Big Enough? This happened in California by Edward Longstreth
- How to Finish and Refinish Wood: Tips on how to make it glisten and gleam like new by Robert Scharff
- The National Legionnaire
- Sound Off!
- The Editors' Corner
- Products Parade
- Rod and Gun Club
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)