The American Legion Magazine [Volume 52, No. 2 (February 1952)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Truth About The Katyn Massacre: Why Did Certain People Try To Hide The Facts? by Arthur Bliss Lane
- They Never Had It So Good: The Chances Are You Never Had Duty Like This by John Sharnik And Herbert Mitgang
- Basketball - Midwestern Style: The Game Is Ultra-Super-Colossal In The Midwest by Dave Condon
- Can You Get Good Care In A Veterans Hospital? The National Commander Looks Over The VA Hospital Set-Up by Donald R. Wilson
- All Quiet On The Home Front: Back From Korea, A Marine Finds America Indifferent by James C. Jones, Jr.
- How To Sell A Used Car: Ways And Means Of Getting More For The Old Jalopy by Morgan Morris
- Show Respect To Our Flag: A Picture Quiz That We Hope You Won't Flunk by Angela Calomiris
- The National Legionnaire
- Sound Off!
- Editor's Corner
- Products Parade
- Rod And Gun Club
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)