The American Legion Magazine [Volume 52, No. 1 (January 1952)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- They'll Never Know (Fiction): Millions Revered Him, But His Son Had Different Ideas by Maurice Zolotow
- The Citizen Soldier: Our Army In The Making Must Not Be Corrupted by General Of The Army Douglas Macarthur
- Bowling Strikes It Rich: Even The Once-A-Weeker Can Pick Up Some Spare Change by Ed Prell
- Wealth From Your Woodlot: You Just Sit Back And Let The Money Grow by Robert M. Hyatt
- Now That Was An Air War! You Have To Go Back To Ww1 To Find Fancy Air Fighting by Arch Whitehouse
- New Ways To Hear Better: We've Come A Long Way Since The Days Of The Ear Trumpet by George Waltz, Jr.
- Why Legion Membership Is Going Up: Some Legionnaires Present Some Prize Reasons
- Prisoner Of War: It Was A Good Thing Beamesderfer Came From Lancaster, Pa. by Jack Eicholz
- It Says In The Book: About A Man Who Took How-To-Do-It Books Too Seriously by Henry Gregor Felsen
- The National Legionnaire
- Sound Off!
- Editor's Corner
- Products Parade
- Rod And Gun Club
- Vets With Ideas
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)