The American Legion Magazine [Volume 52, No. 1 (January 1952)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- They'll Never Know (Fiction): Millions Revered Him, But His Son Had Different Ideas by Maurice Zolotow
- The Citizen Soldier: Our Army In The Making Must Not Be Corrupted by General Of The Army Douglas Macarthur
- Bowling Strikes It Rich: Even The Once-A-Weeker Can Pick Up Some Spare Change by Ed Prell
- Wealth From Your Woodlot: You Just Sit Back And Let The Money Grow by Robert M. Hyatt
- Now That Was An Air War! You Have To Go Back To Ww1 To Find Fancy Air Fighting by Arch Whitehouse
- New Ways To Hear Better: We've Come A Long Way Since The Days Of The Ear Trumpet by George Waltz, Jr.
- Why Legion Membership Is Going Up: Some Legionnaires Present Some Prize Reasons
- Prisoner Of War: It Was A Good Thing Beamesderfer Came From Lancaster, Pa. by Jack Eicholz
- It Says In The Book: About A Man Who Took How-To-Do-It Books Too Seriously by Henry Gregor Felsen
- The National Legionnaire
- Sound Off!
- Editor's Corner
- Products Parade
- Rod And Gun Club
- Vets With Ideas
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)