The American Legion Magazine [Volume 51, No. 4 (October 1951)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Myth Of The Mighty Red Army: Is Stalin's Army As Good As Many Uninformed People Think? by Leopold Braun
- I Didn't Expect It Like This: The Story Of A Recent Immigrant by Dinu Aliman As Told To Leland Stowe
- Trade Secrets Of The Country's Top Football Coach: Behind The Scenes At A Famous Stadium by Charles W. Caldwell, Jr. As Told To Gene Ward
- Are We Losing Our Allies? A Famous Clergyman Tells What Others Think Of Us by Daniel A. Poling
- Can You Name These Horseless Carriages? A Picture Quiz On The Subject Of Gas Buggies
- Hardly Anybody Is Disabled: The National Commander Gives A Heartening Message by Erle Cocke, Jr.
- Our New Frontier Is Dixie: The Sunny South Beckons With Bright Opportunities by Howard Stephenson
- Is The Medal Of Honor Being Cheapened? The Army Seems To Have Overlooked Something by Harold G. Stagg
- The National Legionnaire
- Sound Off!
- Editors' Corner
- Products Parade
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)