The American Legion Magazine [Volume 51, No. 4 (October 1951)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Myth Of The Mighty Red Army: Is Stalin's Army As Good As Many Uninformed People Think? by Leopold Braun
- I Didn't Expect It Like This: The Story Of A Recent Immigrant by Dinu Aliman As Told To Leland Stowe
- Trade Secrets Of The Country's Top Football Coach: Behind The Scenes At A Famous Stadium by Charles W. Caldwell, Jr. As Told To Gene Ward
- Are We Losing Our Allies? A Famous Clergyman Tells What Others Think Of Us by Daniel A. Poling
- Can You Name These Horseless Carriages? A Picture Quiz On The Subject Of Gas Buggies
- Hardly Anybody Is Disabled: The National Commander Gives A Heartening Message by Erle Cocke, Jr.
- Our New Frontier Is Dixie: The Sunny South Beckons With Bright Opportunities by Howard Stephenson
- Is The Medal Of Honor Being Cheapened? The Army Seems To Have Overlooked Something by Harold G. Stagg
- The National Legionnaire
- Sound Off!
- Editors' Corner
- Products Parade
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)