The American Legion Magazine [Volume 51, No. 3 (September 1951)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Our New Privileged Class: This Is The True Story Of Commie Persecution by Eugene Lyons
- The Taming Of Mr. Briscoe (Fiction): The Air Force Ace Needed A Lesson So They Called On The Navy by Arch Whitehouse
- Report From Korea: If You Think Your War Was Tough, Read This T/Sgt. James C. Jones, Jr.
- Most Popular Weapon - The Scattergun: Why America Has Millions Of Shotguns In Use by Ray Camp
- A Miracle In The Hospitals: The National President Of The Auxiliary Talks About Accomplishments by Mrs. Willis C. Reed
- Preview Of Miami: Picture Yourself In These Surroundings At The National Convention
- Meet The Champion Member Getters: How These Legionnaires Go After And Get New Legionnaires by Robert B. Pitkin
- You Can't Tell 'Em Without Uniforms: Some Happy-Ending Anecdotes About WWII by Capt. Maurice Sheehy, USNR
- The National Legionnaire
- Sound Off!
- Editors' Corner
- Products Parade
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)