The American Legion Magazine [Volume 51, No. 3 (September 1951)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Our New Privileged Class: This Is The True Story Of Commie Persecution by Eugene Lyons
- The Taming Of Mr. Briscoe (Fiction): The Air Force Ace Needed A Lesson So They Called On The Navy by Arch Whitehouse
- Report From Korea: If You Think Your War Was Tough, Read This T/Sgt. James C. Jones, Jr.
- Most Popular Weapon - The Scattergun: Why America Has Millions Of Shotguns In Use by Ray Camp
- A Miracle In The Hospitals: The National President Of The Auxiliary Talks About Accomplishments by Mrs. Willis C. Reed
- Preview Of Miami: Picture Yourself In These Surroundings At The National Convention
- Meet The Champion Member Getters: How These Legionnaires Go After And Get New Legionnaires by Robert B. Pitkin
- You Can't Tell 'Em Without Uniforms: Some Happy-Ending Anecdotes About WWII by Capt. Maurice Sheehy, USNR
- The National Legionnaire
- Sound Off!
- Editors' Corner
- Products Parade
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)