The American Legion Magazine [Volume 51, No. 2 (August 1951)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Communism's Red Letter Day In American History: What Led Up To Our Present-Day Latin American Policy by William LoVarre
- Need Money? In Some Places You Can Get It Cheaper Than In Others by Berton Braley
- Hottest Hands In The Game (Fiction): Leach Had A Drive To Do The Impossible by Richard Alden Knight
- Will We Have Gas Rationing? The Chances Of Getting Back To Essential Driving Only by George J. Waltz, Jr.
- The Ship The Nazis Had To Get: A True Story Of A Ship That May Have Won The War For Us by Jim Winchester
- Those Incredible GI Students: The National Commander Discusses A Vital Part Of The GI Bill by Erle Cocke, Jr.
- How Not To Fish: A Picture Quiz That Looks Easier Than It Really Is
- Let's Have More Schools Like This! At P.S. 51 The Kids Learn What Americanism Really Means by Joseph C. Keeley
- Have You A One-Track Mind? The Fellows Who Get Rich Are Those Who Push A Single Good Idea by Lester David
- Teen-Aged Slaves Of Dope: Legionnaires Fight The Most Vicious Criminals In The World by Edward J. Mowery
- The National Legionnaire
- Sound Off!
- The Editors' Corner
- Products Parade
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)