The American Legion Magazine [Volume 51, No. 2 (August 1951)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Communism's Red Letter Day In American History: What Led Up To Our Present-Day Latin American Policy by William LoVarre
- Need Money? In Some Places You Can Get It Cheaper Than In Others by Berton Braley
- Hottest Hands In The Game (Fiction): Leach Had A Drive To Do The Impossible by Richard Alden Knight
- Will We Have Gas Rationing? The Chances Of Getting Back To Essential Driving Only by George J. Waltz, Jr.
- The Ship The Nazis Had To Get: A True Story Of A Ship That May Have Won The War For Us by Jim Winchester
- Those Incredible GI Students: The National Commander Discusses A Vital Part Of The GI Bill by Erle Cocke, Jr.
- How Not To Fish: A Picture Quiz That Looks Easier Than It Really Is
- Let's Have More Schools Like This! At P.S. 51 The Kids Learn What Americanism Really Means by Joseph C. Keeley
- Have You A One-Track Mind? The Fellows Who Get Rich Are Those Who Push A Single Good Idea by Lester David
- Teen-Aged Slaves Of Dope: Legionnaires Fight The Most Vicious Criminals In The World by Edward J. Mowery
- The National Legionnaire
- Sound Off!
- The Editors' Corner
- Products Parade
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)