The American Legion Magazine [Volume 50, No. 6 (June 1951)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Man Who Deserved Death (Fiction): The General Knew The Traitor Was On His Own Staff by Jeremy H. Griffith
- Why The Negro Won't Buy Communism: The Reds Can't Understand Why Negroes Shy From Stalin's Slavery by Zora Neale Hurston
- The Greatest Cowboy Of Them All: Was It Bronco Billy, Will Rogers, Tom Mix Or Who? by Gene Autry
- Two Dead, Two Injured: The Inside Story Of A True-Life Tragedy by Irene Corbally Kuhn
- Helicopters For Hire: If You Want To Get Into A Wacky Business, This Is It by Bob Gilmore
- Miami: Don't Make Any Vacation Plans Till You've Read This by Paul Green
- Where Are The Cartoonists Of WW II? Concerning The Pen-And-Ink Fellows Who Made You Laugh
- What Do You Think We Are Fighting For? Our National Chaplain Answers Our Doubts And Fears by Rabbi David Lefkowitz, Jr.
- The National Legionnaire
- Sound Off!
- The Editors' Corner
- Products Parade
- Vets With Ideas
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)