The American Legion Magazine [Volume 50, No. 6 (June 1951)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Man Who Deserved Death (Fiction): The General Knew The Traitor Was On His Own Staff by Jeremy H. Griffith
- Why The Negro Won't Buy Communism: The Reds Can't Understand Why Negroes Shy From Stalin's Slavery by Zora Neale Hurston
- The Greatest Cowboy Of Them All: Was It Bronco Billy, Will Rogers, Tom Mix Or Who? by Gene Autry
- Two Dead, Two Injured: The Inside Story Of A True-Life Tragedy by Irene Corbally Kuhn
- Helicopters For Hire: If You Want To Get Into A Wacky Business, This Is It by Bob Gilmore
- Miami: Don't Make Any Vacation Plans Till You've Read This by Paul Green
- Where Are The Cartoonists Of WW II? Concerning The Pen-And-Ink Fellows Who Made You Laugh
- What Do You Think We Are Fighting For? Our National Chaplain Answers Our Doubts And Fears by Rabbi David Lefkowitz, Jr.
- The National Legionnaire
- Sound Off!
- The Editors' Corner
- Products Parade
- Vets With Ideas
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)