The American Legion Magazine [Volume 50, No. 3 (March 1951)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by Wally Richards
- Snow Man (Fiction): Some Men Will Do Almost Anything For Money by David Lavender
- I.W.O.-Red Bulwark: How A "Fraternal" Society Fronts For The Communists by Louis Francis Budenz
- Will You Pay More Than Your Share In Income Taxes? Some People Unknowingly Pass Up Ways Of Saving Tax Money by J. K. Lasser
- The ABC's Of TV: If You Own A Set Or Want To Buy One, This Is Required Reading by T. R. Kennedy, Jr.
- How They Caught The Schnook: The Biggest Suckers Are Not Caught With A Baited Hook by W. F. Miksch
- How To Be An Exterior Decorator: The Best Way In Make The Green Grass Grow Around by Stuart Little
- The Men Who Will Man Our Fleet: Four Pages Of Photographs Showing What Goes On At Great Lakes
- I Want To Be A Dentist! Some Wishful Thinking That May Have Occurred To You by Richard Armour
- The Easter Bunny's Workshop: Where Those Chocolate Eggs And Rabbits Come From by Robert W. Drew
- The National Legionnaire
- Products Parade
- The Editors' Corner
- Sound Off!
- Memo To The Ladies
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)