The American Legion Magazine [Volume 50, No. 1 (January 1951)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by Peter Van Scozza
- Warhorse Muldoon And The Veteran Vote (Fiction): What Happens When An Ex-Major Runs For Office by B. M. Atkinson, Jr.
- Did The A-Bomb Do Any Good? Two Men Who Were At Hiroshima Give Their Answer by Gretta Palmer
- What Shall We Do About Basketball Goons? An Argument In Print Over The Tall Fellows by Forrest C. Allen And Nat Holman
- Why You Buy Books That Sell Communism: How The Reds Manipulate The Book Publishing Business by Irene Corbally Kuhn
- The Way They Put Them Up! Lakewood, Cal., Shows The World How To Build Houses In A Hurry by Hannibal Coons
- The Death Of The Houston: For Years The End Of The Cruiser Remained The Mystery by J. Kendrick Noble, Jr.
- A Theater In Your Home: How To Have The Best In Sight And Sound by Robert Scharff
- The Same Old Russians: If History Books Were Only Written Like This! by Delos Pat O'brian
- The National Legionnaire
- Products Parade
- The Editors' Corner
- Sound Off!
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)