The American Legion Magazine [Volume 50, No. 1 (January 1951)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by Peter Van Scozza
- Warhorse Muldoon And The Veteran Vote (Fiction): What Happens When An Ex-Major Runs For Office by B. M. Atkinson, Jr.
- Did The A-Bomb Do Any Good? Two Men Who Were At Hiroshima Give Their Answer by Gretta Palmer
- What Shall We Do About Basketball Goons? An Argument In Print Over The Tall Fellows by Forrest C. Allen And Nat Holman
- Why You Buy Books That Sell Communism: How The Reds Manipulate The Book Publishing Business by Irene Corbally Kuhn
- The Way They Put Them Up! Lakewood, Cal., Shows The World How To Build Houses In A Hurry by Hannibal Coons
- The Death Of The Houston: For Years The End Of The Cruiser Remained The Mystery by J. Kendrick Noble, Jr.
- A Theater In Your Home: How To Have The Best In Sight And Sound by Robert Scharff
- The Same Old Russians: If History Books Were Only Written Like This! by Delos Pat O'brian
- The National Legionnaire
- Products Parade
- The Editors' Corner
- Sound Off!
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)