The American Legion Magazine [Volume 49, No. 3 (September 1950)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by Albert Staehle
- He Wanted A Home (Fiction): The Stranger Almost Put Him In The Electric Chair by Garth R. Spencer
- Lines From La: What The Wideawake Convention-Goer Will See And Say
- We Are Wide Open To Attack: Neglect Of Civil Defense Has Put Us In Peril by George N. Craig
- Football Forecast For &Apos;50: What Is Coming Up On The Nation's Gridirons by Ed Fitzgerald
- What Is Left Of The War Surplus? There Are Still Bargains But They're Harder To Find by George H. Waltz, Jr.
- I Won Over Paralysis: In Case You Think You Have It Tough by Donald Carruthers, Jr.
- How Do You Rate As A Mate? Some Questions For Husbands And Wives by Walter Duckat
- Forrestal Was Right: Some Uncanny Predictions by The Late Secretary Of Defense by George Fielding Eliot
- I Saw The Surrender: It Happened Five Years Ago, On The Big Mo by Boyd B. Stutler
- They Won't Talk About War: Combat Stories That Few Civilians Have Ever Heard by Josh M. Drake, Jr.
- The National Legionnaire
- Products Parade
- The Editors' Corner
- Sound Off!
- Memo To The Ladies
- Vets With Ideas
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)