The American Legion Magazine [Volume 49, No. 3 (September 1950)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by Albert Staehle
- He Wanted A Home (Fiction): The Stranger Almost Put Him In The Electric Chair by Garth R. Spencer
- Lines From La: What The Wideawake Convention-Goer Will See And Say
- We Are Wide Open To Attack: Neglect Of Civil Defense Has Put Us In Peril by George N. Craig
- Football Forecast For &Apos;50: What Is Coming Up On The Nation's Gridirons by Ed Fitzgerald
- What Is Left Of The War Surplus? There Are Still Bargains But They're Harder To Find by George H. Waltz, Jr.
- I Won Over Paralysis: In Case You Think You Have It Tough by Donald Carruthers, Jr.
- How Do You Rate As A Mate? Some Questions For Husbands And Wives by Walter Duckat
- Forrestal Was Right: Some Uncanny Predictions by The Late Secretary Of Defense by George Fielding Eliot
- I Saw The Surrender: It Happened Five Years Ago, On The Big Mo by Boyd B. Stutler
- They Won't Talk About War: Combat Stories That Few Civilians Have Ever Heard by Josh M. Drake, Jr.
- The National Legionnaire
- Products Parade
- The Editors' Corner
- Sound Off!
- Memo To The Ladies
- Vets With Ideas
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)