The American Legion Magazine [Volume 72, No. 4 (April 1962)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Walter Richards
- Seattle's Look at the Future: Century 21, a great new World's Fair, previews the years ahead
- The Mystery of the Lost Patrol: Five planes disappeared without trace on a peacetime flight by Allan W. Eckert
- The Big Issue-Pro and Con Arguments on the Question: Should the U.S. Lower its Trade Barriers?
- Bigotry Abroad: Intolerance is international in scope, not just a western failing by Robert Rienow
- Hollywood's Shooting Star: Redwing is a marksman who just can't miss by Bob Willett
- Studying Communism in Louisiana Schools: An adventure in public education by Shelby Jackson
- Shopping for Money: How to get the best deal when you need credit by Mark West
- They Drove Me Out of My Job: Pity the poor professor of applied automobile driving by Robert Scott
- News of The American Legion
- Editor's Corner
- You Said It!
- Rod & Gun Club
- Briefly About Books
- Legion Shopper
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)