The American Legion Magazine [Volume 70, No. 3 (March 1961)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Donato Leo
- It Takes Power to Prevent War: We have reached a stalemate that can mean peace by George Fielding Eliot
- America's Finest Fishing Holes: Here are the spots where fish are plenty and full of fight by Erwin A. Bauer
- Thirty Days in the Argonne: an eyewitness account of one of history's great battles by Wallace Williams, Sr.
- I Got My Job Through the New York Times: About a newspaper man who helped put Castro in power by Wm. F. Buckley, Jr.
- The Most Amazing Plane in The World: With the B-70 no spot on earth is remote by Ed Rees
- Is the Legion Just for Small Towns: Read about Brooklyn's Post 1060 before answering by Robert B. Pitkin
- News of The American Legion
- Rod and Gun Club
- American Legion Shopper
- Parting Shots
- Sound Off
- Editor's Corner
- Personal Affairs
- Pro & Con
- About Books
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)