The American Legion Magazine [Volume 70, No. 3 (March 1961)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Donato Leo
- It Takes Power to Prevent War: We have reached a stalemate that can mean peace by George Fielding Eliot
- America's Finest Fishing Holes: Here are the spots where fish are plenty and full of fight by Erwin A. Bauer
- Thirty Days in the Argonne: an eyewitness account of one of history's great battles by Wallace Williams, Sr.
- I Got My Job Through the New York Times: About a newspaper man who helped put Castro in power by Wm. F. Buckley, Jr.
- The Most Amazing Plane in The World: With the B-70 no spot on earth is remote by Ed Rees
- Is the Legion Just for Small Towns: Read about Brooklyn's Post 1060 before answering by Robert B. Pitkin
- News of The American Legion
- Rod and Gun Club
- American Legion Shopper
- Parting Shots
- Sound Off
- Editor's Corner
- Personal Affairs
- Pro & Con
- About Books
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)