The American Legion Magazine [Volume 66, No. 5 (May 1959)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Beattie Assoc.
- Tribute to the Unknowns: The American Legion Pays Its Respects to Our Honored Dead
- An American Colony on the Moon: A Rocket Expert Tells How and When It Will Be Established by G. Edward Pendray
- A Bad Case of Amiralitis: The Lieutenant Knew When He Was Outranked and Outmaneuvered by Albert G. Miller
- The Poison of Appeasement: We Never Seem to Learn that We Can't Win by Giving In to Dictators by William Henry Chamberlin
- How to Protect Your Investment in Appliances: Some Simple Precautions Can Save You a Lot of Money by F. J. Schlink and M. C. Phillips
- Ty Cobbs Answers Some Questions About Baseball: And Raises some Questions About the Game by Jimmy Jones
- Detroit's Lightening Cars: There Will Be More Aluminum in the New Models by James C. Jones
- News of the American Legion
- Sound Off!
- Rod and Gun Club
- About Books
- Editor's Corner
- Personal Affairs
- American Legion Shopper
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)