The American Legion Magazine [Volume 66, No. 5 (May 1959)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Beattie Assoc.
- Tribute to the Unknowns: The American Legion Pays Its Respects to Our Honored Dead
- An American Colony on the Moon: A Rocket Expert Tells How and When It Will Be Established by G. Edward Pendray
- A Bad Case of Amiralitis: The Lieutenant Knew When He Was Outranked and Outmaneuvered by Albert G. Miller
- The Poison of Appeasement: We Never Seem to Learn that We Can't Win by Giving In to Dictators by William Henry Chamberlin
- How to Protect Your Investment in Appliances: Some Simple Precautions Can Save You a Lot of Money by F. J. Schlink and M. C. Phillips
- Ty Cobbs Answers Some Questions About Baseball: And Raises some Questions About the Game by Jimmy Jones
- Detroit's Lightening Cars: There Will Be More Aluminum in the New Models by James C. Jones
- News of the American Legion
- Sound Off!
- Rod and Gun Club
- About Books
- Editor's Corner
- Personal Affairs
- American Legion Shopper
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)