The American Legion Magazine [Volume 66, No. 4 (April 1959)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Zehrt-Shestal
- Hell on a Horseshoe: What It Was Like on Wake Island When the Japs Attacked by H. B. Stowers
- How the Reds Wage Their Global Trade War: Trade as the Reds Use It Is a Deadly Weapon by Ray Tucker
- Minnesota: Promised Land for Fishermen: The State's Lakes are Loaded with Fighting Fin-Bearers by Ervin A. Bauer
- What You Should Know About Air Conditioning: Tips for Those Who Plan to Keep Comfortable This Summer by George H. Waltz, Jr.
- After the Crash What Do You Do?: How to Protect Yourself After You Are in a Collision by Nino Lo Bello
- Evolution in Entertainment: Important Changes Are Taking Place in TV and the Movies by Walter Brooks
- News of the American Legion
- Sound Off!
- Rod and Gun Club
- About Books
- Editor's Corner
- Personal Affairs
- American Legion Shopper
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)