The American Legion Magazine [Volume 66, No. 4 (April 1959)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Zehrt-Shestal
- Hell on a Horseshoe: What It Was Like on Wake Island When the Japs Attacked by H. B. Stowers
- How the Reds Wage Their Global Trade War: Trade as the Reds Use It Is a Deadly Weapon by Ray Tucker
- Minnesota: Promised Land for Fishermen: The State's Lakes are Loaded with Fighting Fin-Bearers by Ervin A. Bauer
- What You Should Know About Air Conditioning: Tips for Those Who Plan to Keep Comfortable This Summer by George H. Waltz, Jr.
- After the Crash What Do You Do?: How to Protect Yourself After You Are in a Collision by Nino Lo Bello
- Evolution in Entertainment: Important Changes Are Taking Place in TV and the Movies by Walter Brooks
- News of the American Legion
- Sound Off!
- Rod and Gun Club
- About Books
- Editor's Corner
- Personal Affairs
- American Legion Shopper
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)