The American Legion Magazine [Volume 66, No. 3 (March 1959)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Donato Leo
- How Imagination and Nerve Got the Legion Going: A 40th Anniversary Feature
- They Fought With Picks and Shovels: The Gandy Dangers of WWI Met the Germans Early by Clarence Woodbury
- Apacheland Welcomes White Man: Redskin and Paleface Now Have head Good Deal by Robert M. Hyatt
- France's Man of Destiny: Can De Gaulle Restore France to Her Former Greatness? by Edward de Pianelli, C.L.H.
- Our Science-Fiction Army: Buck Rogers Never Had It So Good as These GI's
- Car Identification Contest: Make Your Knowledge of the 1959 Models Pay Off
- The Legion's First Forty Years: Special Picture Section
- Sound Off!
- Rod and Gun Club
- About Books
- Editor's Corner
- Wash. Opinion
- Personal Affairs
- American Legion Shopper
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)