The American Legion Magazine [Volume 65, No. 5 (November 1958)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Richard Beattie
- Holiday Below: The Job Was Done; There Was Reason for Celebrating by Capt. William Ruhe, USN
- One-Man Flying Wedge: Hugh McElhenny Is Having a Terrific Impact on Football- And Players by Al Stump
- Detroit Builds Miracle Machines for Medical Research: Techniques Used in Making Cars Are Helping to Save Lives by Tom Mahoney
- Sudden Silence: What Armistice Day, November 11, 1918, Was Like by Fairfax Downey
- Is Speed the Real Killer?: We're Learning a Lot About Roads and How to Make Them Safer by George H. Waltz, Jr.
- The Woman Who Cried: A Touching Story About a Wounded Vet and a Mother by Tom Dowling, Jr.
- News of the American Legion
- Sound Off!
- Rod and Gun Club
- Editor's Corner
- American Legion Shopper
- Pro and Con
- Personal Affairs
- About Books
- Movie Review
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)