The American Legion Magazine [Volume 65, No. 5 (November 1958)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Richard Beattie
- Holiday Below: The Job Was Done; There Was Reason for Celebrating by Capt. William Ruhe, USN
- One-Man Flying Wedge: Hugh McElhenny Is Having a Terrific Impact on Football- And Players by Al Stump
- Detroit Builds Miracle Machines for Medical Research: Techniques Used in Making Cars Are Helping to Save Lives by Tom Mahoney
- Sudden Silence: What Armistice Day, November 11, 1918, Was Like by Fairfax Downey
- Is Speed the Real Killer?: We're Learning a Lot About Roads and How to Make Them Safer by George H. Waltz, Jr.
- The Woman Who Cried: A Touching Story About a Wounded Vet and a Mother by Tom Dowling, Jr.
- News of the American Legion
- Sound Off!
- Rod and Gun Club
- Editor's Corner
- American Legion Shopper
- Pro and Con
- Personal Affairs
- About Books
- Movie Review
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)