The American Legion Magazine [Volume 64, No. 5 (May 1958)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Danny Leo
- In Flanders Fields: John McCrae's Well-Loved Poem of World War I
- Victory in Europe: A Reminder of What the World Was Like on May 8, 1945
- So You Want to Win a Contest!: What Judges and Sponsors Look for in the Entries They Get by Guin Hall
- Men Are What Their Mothers Make Them: The National Commander Discusses Girls by John S. Gleason, Jr.
- 8 Ways to Better Rail Service: Problems Besetting the Railroads Must be Solved by William T. Faricy
- The Druyor Story: Blind, This Veteran and His Wife Found Happiness Together by Bob Dykeman
- The Revolutionary Sam Adams: He Had a Talent for Stirring Up Trouble Against the British by William Braden
- He Collects Junk for Collectors: The "Junk" in This Case Is for Antique Cars by Fred C. Kelly, Jr.
- News of the American Legion
- Sound Off!
- Rod and Gun Club
- Pro and Con
- Editor's Corner
- Products Parade
- Personal Affairs
- About Books
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)