The American Legion Magazine [Volume 64, No. 1 (January 1958)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Richard Beattie
- A Calendar for Legionnaries
- Dog of the Argonne: A True Story About a Collie and Some Doughboys by John W. Alexander
- Business Takes to the Air: Some Little Known Facts About Aviation by Max Hampton
- I'll Take Teaching: Maybe We've Been Hearing Too Much About the Negative Aspects by Thomas P. Ramirez
- Space Platforms Today: We Have them on Guard, Right Now by James N. Sites
- It's Your Deal: How a Certain Type of Car Dealer Operates by David R. Lindsay
- The Man Who Designed Our Flag: Betsy Ross Didn't Do the Entire Job by Francis E. Dorn, M.C.
- How to Be a Quiz Whiz: Anyone Can Have a Better Memory by George H. Waltz, Jr.
- You Can Beat the Phoney Phonemen: An Article of Special Interest to Legionnaires by Ralph Lee Smith
- News of the American Legion
- Sound Off!
- Rod and Gun Club
- Pro and Con
- Editor's Corner
- Products Parade
- Personal Affairs
- About Books
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)