The American Legion Magazine [Volume 63, No. 4 (October 1957)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Arthur Sarnoff
- Men of War: The Air Force and Its Kids
- The Small Car Has Arrived: Why Little European Autos Are Pouring Into the U.S.A. by James C. Jones
- Relief for America's Reds: Recent Happenings Have Given the Commies a New Lease on Life by J. B. Matthews
- How to Watch Football: These Illustrated Instructions Will Make the Game More Fun for You by Ernie Harwell
- Ceramic Tile: One of the Oldest Building Materials Goes Modern by George H. Waltz, Jr
- Why We Drop Dead: Tracing a Connection Between Heart Attacks and Good Living by Nils P. Larsen, M.D.
- Are There Too Many Deer?: In Some Places the Deer Population Has Gotten Out of Hand by George Laycock
- America's Sons at Peace . . . Overseas: The Story of Our Overseas Cemeteries by Robert B. Pitkin
- The American Legion Story, Comic Book Style: With 16-Page Comic Book Insert- "Saved By the Bell"
- News of the Legion
- Sound Off!
- Editor's Corner
- Rod and Gun Club
- Parting Shots
- Personal Affairs
- Pro and Con
- About Books
- Product Parade
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)