The American Legion Magazine [Volume 62, No. 2 (February 1957)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by H. C. McBarron, Jr.
- The Gettysburg Address
- The Cave: Death Seemed to Be the Only Way Out for These POW's by John Edgar Webb, Jr
- Why Trade Our American Birthright For a Mess . . . ?: Call It What You Will, Socialism Means Loss of Liberty by National Commander Dan Daniel
- Baseball by the Numbers: Calculating Machines Are Now a Fixture of Big League Ball by Duane Decker
- Russia's Angry Veterans: Once Hailed as Heroes, Red Army Vets Are Now a Persecuted Class by Vladimir Shabinsky
- Is There an Engineer In Your House?: How Your Son or Daughter May Fit Into the Scientific Future by Edgar A. Grunwald
- There's Only One Winner (Nukufetau): A Story of a Fight Over the Pacific by William J. Graham
- They Learn to Live: Tough Training Which Prepares Airmen for Emergencies by Irving Herschbein
- News of the American Legion
- Sound Off!
- Personal Affairs
- Editor's Corner
- Rod and Gun Club
- Parting Shots
- About Books
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)