The American Legion Magazine [Volume 62, No. 2 (February 1957)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by H. C. McBarron, Jr.
- The Gettysburg Address
- The Cave: Death Seemed to Be the Only Way Out for These POW's by John Edgar Webb, Jr
- Why Trade Our American Birthright For a Mess . . . ?: Call It What You Will, Socialism Means Loss of Liberty by National Commander Dan Daniel
- Baseball by the Numbers: Calculating Machines Are Now a Fixture of Big League Ball by Duane Decker
- Russia's Angry Veterans: Once Hailed as Heroes, Red Army Vets Are Now a Persecuted Class by Vladimir Shabinsky
- Is There an Engineer In Your House?: How Your Son or Daughter May Fit Into the Scientific Future by Edgar A. Grunwald
- There's Only One Winner (Nukufetau): A Story of a Fight Over the Pacific by William J. Graham
- They Learn to Live: Tough Training Which Prepares Airmen for Emergencies by Irving Herschbein
- News of the American Legion
- Sound Off!
- Personal Affairs
- Editor's Corner
- Rod and Gun Club
- Parting Shots
- About Books
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)