The American Legion Magazine [Volume 61, No. 2 (August 1956)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by George Kanilous
- Like a Parade?: Everybody Does, Especially These Supercolossal Productions
- Life in Red China: More Reasons Why Mao's Murderers Must Be Kept Out of the U.N.
- Boating Is for Everybody: Interest Is Going Up As Boat Prices Go Down by Stephen Porter
- What's Wrong With Education?: An Educator Insists That Things Are Made Too Easy by Haddon W. James, Ph.D.
- Can a Pennant Be Bought?: It Takes Something Besides Money by Al Hirshberg
- When You Can Get the Best Buys In Cars: Bargains Call for a Sense of Timing by Edgar A. Grunwald
- The Veterans Lady: Concerning The No. 1 Auxiliare, Mrs. Bowden D. Ward by Edward W. Atkinson
- Another Look at UNESCO: The National Commander States the Legion's Case by J. Addington Wagner
- News of the American Legion
- Sound Off!
- Personal Affairs
- Editor's Corner
- Rod and Gun Club
- Parting Shots
- About Books
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)