The American Legion Magazine [Volume 61, No. 2 (August 1956)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by George Kanilous
- Like a Parade?: Everybody Does, Especially These Supercolossal Productions
- Life in Red China: More Reasons Why Mao's Murderers Must Be Kept Out of the U.N.
- Boating Is for Everybody: Interest Is Going Up As Boat Prices Go Down by Stephen Porter
- What's Wrong With Education?: An Educator Insists That Things Are Made Too Easy by Haddon W. James, Ph.D.
- Can a Pennant Be Bought?: It Takes Something Besides Money by Al Hirshberg
- When You Can Get the Best Buys In Cars: Bargains Call for a Sense of Timing by Edgar A. Grunwald
- The Veterans Lady: Concerning The No. 1 Auxiliare, Mrs. Bowden D. Ward by Edward W. Atkinson
- Another Look at UNESCO: The National Commander States the Legion's Case by J. Addington Wagner
- News of the American Legion
- Sound Off!
- Personal Affairs
- Editor's Corner
- Rod and Gun Club
- Parting Shots
- About Books
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)