The American Legion Magazine [Volume 60, No. 1 (January 1956)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by George Kanelous
- A Calendar For Legionnaires
- A Look At The Year Ahead by Dr. John R. Dunning, Jimmy Powers, George Fielding Eliot, M.S. Rukeyser, Raymond Moley, and George E. Sokolsky
- Pointers on Post Meetings: Maybe You've Been Doing It Wrong
- Japan's New Offensive: Why Anti-Americanism Is Growing In Japan by Victor Riesel
- Are These Things Wrong With Your House?: This Gallery Of Pictures May Save You Money by Robert Scharff
- "It's Almost Too Good to Be True!": That's One Man's Opinion on Pro Basketball by Joe Lapchick, as told to Gene Ward
- They're Making It Safer to Drive: Building Safer Cars Is Only One Answer to the Problem by Stanley H. Brams
- How to Build Self-Confidence: An Expert Tells How Easy It Is, If You Dare by Elmer G. Leterman
- The Atom-Powered Era: A Practical Way of Attaining Peace by George H. Waltz, Jr.
- News of The Legion
- Sound Off!
- Products Parade
- Editor's Corner
- Rod and Gun Club
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)