The American Legion Magazine [Volume 60, No. 1 (January 1956)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by George Kanelous
- A Calendar For Legionnaires
- A Look At The Year Ahead by Dr. John R. Dunning, Jimmy Powers, George Fielding Eliot, M.S. Rukeyser, Raymond Moley, and George E. Sokolsky
- Pointers on Post Meetings: Maybe You've Been Doing It Wrong
- Japan's New Offensive: Why Anti-Americanism Is Growing In Japan by Victor Riesel
- Are These Things Wrong With Your House?: This Gallery Of Pictures May Save You Money by Robert Scharff
- "It's Almost Too Good to Be True!": That's One Man's Opinion on Pro Basketball by Joe Lapchick, as told to Gene Ward
- They're Making It Safer to Drive: Building Safer Cars Is Only One Answer to the Problem by Stanley H. Brams
- How to Build Self-Confidence: An Expert Tells How Easy It Is, If You Dare by Elmer G. Leterman
- The Atom-Powered Era: A Practical Way of Attaining Peace by George H. Waltz, Jr.
- News of The Legion
- Sound Off!
- Products Parade
- Editor's Corner
- Rod and Gun Club
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)