The American Legion Magazine [Volume 59, No. 4 (October 1955)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Frank McCarthy
- Preamble to the Constitution of the American Legion: A Document You Will Want for Yourself or for Your Post
- Fire Fighting the Neighborly Way: A Four-Alarm Feature About Volunteers by Irving Herschbein
- How the Pledge of Allegiance Came to Be Written: The Origins Were Becoming Hazy by Harold Helfer
- Art for Whose Sake?: Some Modernists Are Peddling More Than Pictures by Esther Julia Pels
- What's New in Dentistry: It's Almost a Pleasure To Visit Your Dentist Nowadays by Tom Mahoney
- Ten Years of Aviation: Progress Is Being Made at Supersonic Speeds by James Joseph
- How to Forecast Weather: Neither Rain Nor Hail Nor Sleet Need Baffle You by George H. Waltz, Jr.
- Give Me the Shotgun: One Expert Opinion. . . . by John Alden Knight
- I'll Take the Rifle: . . . Another Point of View by Charles Elliott
- News of The Legion
- Sound Off!
- Products Parade
- Editor's Corner
- Rod and Gun Club
- Parting Shots Outlook
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)