The American Legion Magazine [Volume 59, No. 1 (July 1955)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Homer Hill
- Satellite Wild (Fiction): The Explosion Had to Be In the Skies, or Else by Lee Correy
- Miracle at the Iron Curtain: These GIs Worked Overtime for the U.S.A. by Walker A. Tompkins
- Fish You'll Enjoy Catching and Eating: Eating Can Be as Much Fun as Fishing by Jack Denton Scott
- Public Health Disgrace No. 1: What Should Be Done About Rabies by Caroline Bird
- So You're Going to Miami: How to Plan for the National Convention This Year
- What Is an Amateur?: Sometimes It Becomes Downright Confusing by Robert Uhl
- Those Old Cars Had Everything: Not Much Is New Under the Detroit Sun by George H. Waltz, Jr.
- Tools You Power Yourself: How to Use Tools That Run Without Motors by Robert Scharff
- News of The Legion
- Sound Off!
- Products Parade
- Editor's Corner
- Rod and Gun Club
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)