The American Legion Magazine [Volume 59, No. 1 (July 1955)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Homer Hill
- Satellite Wild (Fiction): The Explosion Had to Be In the Skies, or Else by Lee Correy
- Miracle at the Iron Curtain: These GIs Worked Overtime for the U.S.A. by Walker A. Tompkins
- Fish You'll Enjoy Catching and Eating: Eating Can Be as Much Fun as Fishing by Jack Denton Scott
- Public Health Disgrace No. 1: What Should Be Done About Rabies by Caroline Bird
- So You're Going to Miami: How to Plan for the National Convention This Year
- What Is an Amateur?: Sometimes It Becomes Downright Confusing by Robert Uhl
- Those Old Cars Had Everything: Not Much Is New Under the Detroit Sun by George H. Waltz, Jr.
- Tools You Power Yourself: How to Use Tools That Run Without Motors by Robert Scharff
- News of The Legion
- Sound Off!
- Products Parade
- Editor's Corner
- Rod and Gun Club
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)