The American Legion Magazine [Volume 46, No. 6 (June 1949)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by Tim Henry
- What Makes Them Commies? It takes a lot of warping to produce a communist mentality by Ben Gitlow
- A Fighting Chance for Unification: The National Commander looks to a Past National Commander for action by Perry Brown
- Double Cross- or Nothing (fiction): This time Rocky would take a dive, or else by Clifton Adams
- You Can Still Make a Million Some money-makers let you in on some trade secrets by Harold Helfer
- Seven Top Vacation Spots: A pictorial check list of places you'd like to visit
- Dollars on Your House: What to do when the paint begins to peel by Jim Jenkins, Jr.
- How Truck Drivers Survive It takes more than luck to keep the multi-wheelers out of accidents by Myron Stearns
- The Day: Five years ago the fate of the world trembled in the balance by Hamilton Greene
- Keeping Songbirds Near Your House: How to be a good neighbor to your feathered friends by Charles Vaurie
- The National Legionnaire
- The Editors' Corner
- Sound Off!
- Report from Hollywood
- Vets with Ideas
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)