The American Legion Magazine [Volume 46, No. 6 (June 1949)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by Tim Henry
- What Makes Them Commies? It takes a lot of warping to produce a communist mentality by Ben Gitlow
- A Fighting Chance for Unification: The National Commander looks to a Past National Commander for action by Perry Brown
- Double Cross- or Nothing (fiction): This time Rocky would take a dive, or else by Clifton Adams
- You Can Still Make a Million Some money-makers let you in on some trade secrets by Harold Helfer
- Seven Top Vacation Spots: A pictorial check list of places you'd like to visit
- Dollars on Your House: What to do when the paint begins to peel by Jim Jenkins, Jr.
- How Truck Drivers Survive It takes more than luck to keep the multi-wheelers out of accidents by Myron Stearns
- The Day: Five years ago the fate of the world trembled in the balance by Hamilton Greene
- Keeping Songbirds Near Your House: How to be a good neighbor to your feathered friends by Charles Vaurie
- The National Legionnaire
- The Editors' Corner
- Sound Off!
- Report from Hollywood
- Vets with Ideas
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)