The American Legion Magazine [Volume 40, No. 10 (October 1946)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Drawing by Louis Prisrilla
- Reunion in Norwich: A true story of how three snapshots ended the mystery of a broken marriage by Priscilla Wayne
- That Rapido Crossing: A correspondent's slant on an action that cost us thousands of men by Wick Fowler
- Just What Hitler Wanted: How internal discord is weakening us tit a crucial time by Fulton Lewis. Jr.
- Free Everything: A few laughs at some types that take themselves very seriously by Hank Felsen
- Wrestling Stumbles On: More circus than sport, the grunt and groan art carries on by Robert R. Richards
- Home on the Range (fiction ): Carol's man-hunt brought her from Washington to the wide open spaces by Robert Ormond Case
- Jobs Afloat: The goal is 100 percent American-manned ships, and a lot of them by Paul D. Green
- Youth Movement- U.S. Style: How the Legion provides basic training in practical democracy by Boyd B. Stutler
- If You Go For Pheasants: Millions of pheasants sit waiting for hunters in South Dakota by Jack Bailey
- Don't Go Overboard in Buying That House: You can save plenty if you can get by without buying now by Sande Hook
- The Editors' Corner
- Sound Off!
- Sports Varieties
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)