The American Legion Magazine [Volume 40, No. 10 (October 1946)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Drawing by Louis Prisrilla
- Reunion in Norwich: A true story of how three snapshots ended the mystery of a broken marriage by Priscilla Wayne
- That Rapido Crossing: A correspondent's slant on an action that cost us thousands of men by Wick Fowler
- Just What Hitler Wanted: How internal discord is weakening us tit a crucial time by Fulton Lewis. Jr.
- Free Everything: A few laughs at some types that take themselves very seriously by Hank Felsen
- Wrestling Stumbles On: More circus than sport, the grunt and groan art carries on by Robert R. Richards
- Home on the Range (fiction ): Carol's man-hunt brought her from Washington to the wide open spaces by Robert Ormond Case
- Jobs Afloat: The goal is 100 percent American-manned ships, and a lot of them by Paul D. Green
- Youth Movement- U.S. Style: How the Legion provides basic training in practical democracy by Boyd B. Stutler
- If You Go For Pheasants: Millions of pheasants sit waiting for hunters in South Dakota by Jack Bailey
- Don't Go Overboard in Buying That House: You can save plenty if you can get by without buying now by Sande Hook
- The Editors' Corner
- Sound Off!
- Sports Varieties
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)