The American Legion Magazine [Volume 40, No. 2 (February 1946)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design: Painting by Philip Lyford
- Sound Off!
- If You Have to Buy a House: What to look for, and look out for, in real estate deals by Larry Holmes
- We Can Have Industrial Peace: Spokesmen for labor, management and the public give their views by James A. Brownlow, Dexter M. Keezer, Fred W. Climer
- Don't Think about McGovern: A story of an American soldier who runs smack into an age-old problem by Budd Schulberg
- He Found a Priceless Treasure: A gadget built to find pirate gold became a life-saver by Eustace L. Adams
- Don't Scuttle Our Navy: National security demands a Navy that can keep the peace by Carl Vinson
- Hector Goes to War: The story of a combat canine with a playboy's heart by Ensign Richard Wilcox
- And Suddenly You're Home: How thousands of wounded GI's have flown the Atlantic by John Groth
- A Civilian's Beachhead: President Truman accomplished something the Japs couldn't by Boyd by Stutler
- Racy Items in Men's Wear: More about the best buys in civvies by Edward M. Ruttenber
- Hooping It Up ! Basketball is in for changes as it grows in popularity by W.F. Fox, Jr.
- Twilight in Chaumont: A meeting that brought back memories of the First A.E.F. by T/Sgt. Fred Rosen
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)