The American Legion Magazine [Volume 39, No. 4 (October 1945)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design: Color Photograph by Ben De Brocke
- Victory And Peace by Edward N. Scheiberling, National Commander
- The Charter Declares Peace by Senator Tom Connally. Illustration by Leo Rackow
- Quitter by Paul Gallico. Illustrated by John J. Floherty, Jr.
- Bouquet To The Admirals by Hanson W. Baldwin
- The Next Champ by Jack Dempsey
- Want A Railroad Job? by Murray Davis
- Bird Pups by Ray P. Holland
- Paris Is A GI Town by John Groth. Illustrated by the author
- Home Boys Home! by Alvin H. Goldstein. Photos by Ben De Brocke
- Picking Em Out Of The Deep by John J. Noll
- Outsmarted Spy by Carl by Wall. Drawing by Carl Pfeufer
- China's Soldier Schools by Boyd B Stutler
- Rheumatic Fever: A Challenge by George M. Wheatley, M.D.
- On Target With The 14th by Frank Miles
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.