The American Legion Monthly [Volume 16, No. 6 (June 1934)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design: Miami, the Magic City by William Heaslip
- The Last Girl of a Lost Cause by Hannah Shields O'Bannon
- To the Ages by General John J. Pershing
- The Fires We Needn't Have by T. Alfred Fleming, Drawings by William Heaslip
- A Giant in the Making: Some of the thrills of the St. Louis meeting a month after the Paris assembly and a few of the pitfalls it avoided are recalled in this article by one who was there by John Black
- Bets, Bookies and Budgets by Samuel Taylor Moore
- Shaving the World for Democracy by Bruce G. Pope, Cartoons by A.B. Butler, Jr.
- Bigger and Better by Arthur Van Vlissingen, Jr.
- The Thirty-Gallon Can by Wallgren
- Bursts and Duds Conducted by Dan Sowers, Cartoons by Lowell L. Balcom
- Good Soldier by H.P. Hinchcliffe
- Customers Choice by John R. Kilpatrick
- The Post with the $250,000 Clubhouse by Philip Von Blon
- When the Navy Tested Its Wings by John J. Noll
- Out of Hiding, Out of Hoarding by Thomas J. Malone
- The Voice of the Legion: Misrepresentation of Veterans, Cost of Government Projects, Proposed Sabotage of Our Defense Draw Comment of Editors
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)