The American Legion Magazine [Volume 43, No. 5 (November 1947)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Photo by Henry Dravneek
- What Makes Your Job by Norman Beasley. A look behind the scenes at what goes into a pay-check
- A Guy Called Kelly by Charles S. Peden. A true story that sums up the greatest argument against war
- Miniature Speed Kings by Douglas Ingells. This sport is a combination toy counter and Indianapolis Speedway
- Lining Em Up by W.H.B. Smith. If you ever use your trigger finger this is for you
- The Return of Mad Harry (fiction ) by Albert Richard Wetjeu. Two men stood between the Captain, a South Sea atoll and the girl
- I Want to be a Tenderfoot by Russell Annabel. Dudes have all the fun, with a guardian angel on constant duty
- The Legion Ups Its Sights by Boyd B. Stutler
- Forward Auxiliary!
- A Sound Investment by James F. O'Neil, National Commander
- Report from Hollywood by R. Wilson Brown. News about movies you will want to see
- Fit for Your Feet by Adolphe Menjou. Some tips for men who want to put on the dogs
- The Editors' Corner
- Sound Off!
- Veterans with Ideas
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)