The American Legion Magazine [Volume 28, No. 6 (June 1940)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by Edward M. Stevenson
- Let's Keep Out by Capt. Eddie Rickenbacker. Illustration by Paul F. Berdanier, Sr.
- Can We Forget Them? [comic] by Wallgren
- The General's Hat Cord by Leonard H. Nason. Illustrations by Herbert M. Stoops
- Mars Grabs The Air Waves by Allan A. Michie
- Where Do I Fit? A Famous Historian Answers the Inevitable Question Posed by Every Youngster Today by James Truslow Adams. Cartoons by John Cassel
- One Nation Indivisible by Le Roy Boyd. Illustrations by V.E. Pyles
- It's Nice To Be A General by LeRoy Bartlett. Illustrations by Raymond Sisley
- Orchids And Onions by Elsie Wolcott. Illustrations by J. W. Schlaikjer
- There She Stands by Stewart H. Holbrook
- Mattress Men by Grant Powers. Illustrations by the Author
- Minnesota Masters Marihuana by Frederick C. Painton
- Youth Speaks For America by Boyd B. Stutler
- Streamlined Elephants by John J. Noll
- Editorial: "and take your own part"
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)