The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 24, No. 4 (December 2013)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Painting a Tribute to Veterans
- Commander's Message: A Season Of Honor, Remembrance
- Membership: Recruiters to be Honored with "Building for Tomorrow Today"
- National Adjutant's Message: Youth Take on Highway Litter
- Ask a Service Officer: Appealing VA's Decision
- COLA Bill Signed into Law
- Troop Support: "A Fond Farewell"
- Legion Baseball: Three Rule Changes for Junior Teams
- Membership: Legion Tagline Contest Shelved
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Post Activities: Mail Box Becomes Retired U.S. Flag Box
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)