The American Legion Weekly [Volume 8, No. 20 (May 14, 1926)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by Charles Ryan
- Wild Billets I Have Known by Steuart M. Emery. Illustrated by Ray C. Strang
- After the Cure, Then What? by Arthur Van Vlissingen, Jr.
- Massachusetts, There She Goes by Marquis James
- This Post Lives in a Boxcar by Carter Johnson
- Corners of A.E.F. France, Part VI: La Maison d'Adam, Angers From a Drawing by A.S. Van Eerde
- Editorial: Getting Right on Monuments; "Absolutely Non-Political"
- A Personal Page by Frederick Palmer
- The Bowler [comic] by Wallgren
- On the Air
- Outfit Reunions
- The Eight and Forty Stands by
- Bursts and Duds
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)