The American Legion Weekly [Volume 8, No. 20 (May 14, 1926)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by Charles Ryan
- Wild Billets I Have Known by Steuart M. Emery. Illustrated by Ray C. Strang
- After the Cure, Then What? by Arthur Van Vlissingen, Jr.
- Massachusetts, There She Goes by Marquis James
- This Post Lives in a Boxcar by Carter Johnson
- Corners of A.E.F. France, Part VI: La Maison d'Adam, Angers From a Drawing by A.S. Van Eerde
- Editorial: Getting Right on Monuments; "Absolutely Non-Political"
- A Personal Page by Frederick Palmer
- The Bowler [comic] by Wallgren
- On the Air
- Outfit Reunions
- The Eight and Forty Stands by
- Bursts and Duds
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)