The American Legion Weekly [Volume 7, No. 42 (October 16, 1925)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by Forest McGinn
- Sounding Brass by Fairfax Downey. Illustrated by Douglas Grant
- Skill Isn't Everything by William Henry Nugent
- Taking the Safe Out of Safe Cracking by Thomas J. Malone
- They Beat Henry Ford to It by W. Earl Hall
- Legion Oars That Stirred Up a Town by Arthur Van Vlissingen, Jr.
- Editorial: A Boy's Ideals; A Scenario of 1918; "In Time of Disaster - the Legion"
- A Personal Page by Frederick Palmer
- The Old Army Game [comic] by Wallgren
- Outfit Reunions
- Bursts and Duds
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)