The American Legion Weekly [Volume 2, No. 27 (July 30, 1920)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Where Are the Heroes?
- The Same Old Thing: A Seasoned Observer Discusses what He Considers the Weaknesses of Our Present National Political Convention Process by William Slavens McNutt
- So This Is America! The Story of the French Bride of a Yankee Soldier, Part IV
- Discovered: the Meanest Crime An Apparently Well-organized Conspiracy to Fleece Disabled Soldiers Out of Their Compensation is Unearthed at Washington by Walter J. Wood
- The Birth of a Battle-cry by John A. Level
- Improving the Infantry
- Nine Mascots In -Who Says Ten?
- The New Legislative Chairman
- Bursts and Duds
- The Observation Post conducted by Lemuel Bolles, National Adjutant
- The Voice of the Legion
- The Legion Library
- Roll Call
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)