The American Legion Weekly [Volume 2, No. 25 (July 16, 1920)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Your Voice and Your Vote by J.W. Rixey Smith
- So This Is America! The Story of the French Bride of a Yankee Soldier, Part II
- Making Medals Mean Something: Armistice Day Ceremonies Sponsored by The Legion Will Mark Distribution of Victory Decorations
- The Eternal Rookie by John A. Level
- What the War Taught the Army by Major C.E. Kilbourne Instructor, General Staff College, U.S.A.
- A Flight Of Fancy by C.L. Funnell. Drawings by John Held, Jr.
- Training the Eye to Hear: Three Hundred Service Men Who Came Out of War Deaf or Dumb Are Learning to Overcome Their Handicaps by Walter J. Wood
- Decorations For The Chaplains
- Jazzing It Up In Illinois by Earl B. Searcy, Adjutant of the Department of Illinois
- One Man And The Legion
- Another Orphan Finds A Friend
- Bursts and Duds
- The Observation Post conducted by Lemuel Bolles, National Adjutant
- The Voice of the Legion
- Missing Men
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)