The American Legion Weekly [Volume 2, No. 25 (July 16, 1920)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Your Voice and Your Vote by J.W. Rixey Smith
- So This Is America! The Story of the French Bride of a Yankee Soldier, Part II
- Making Medals Mean Something: Armistice Day Ceremonies Sponsored by The Legion Will Mark Distribution of Victory Decorations
- The Eternal Rookie by John A. Level
- What the War Taught the Army by Major C.E. Kilbourne Instructor, General Staff College, U.S.A.
- A Flight Of Fancy by C.L. Funnell. Drawings by John Held, Jr.
- Training the Eye to Hear: Three Hundred Service Men Who Came Out of War Deaf or Dumb Are Learning to Overcome Their Handicaps by Walter J. Wood
- Decorations For The Chaplains
- Jazzing It Up In Illinois by Earl B. Searcy, Adjutant of the Department of Illinois
- One Man And The Legion
- Another Orphan Finds A Friend
- Bursts and Duds
- The Observation Post conducted by Lemuel Bolles, National Adjutant
- The Voice of the Legion
- Missing Men
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)