The American Legion Weekly [Volume 2, No. 17 (May 21, 1920)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Tell Congress Not To Block The Real Issue by Franklin D'Olier, National Commander
- In Reply to George: The Legion Answers the Illinois Comrade Who Thought that "Perhaps He Had Made a Mistake in Signing Up"
- The Funny Side of a Tremendous Handicap: A Man Blinded in the Service Proves that a "Blink" Can See a Joke as Well as Anybody by F. Raymond Pyle
- Sherlock Schultz of Luxembourg by Robert J. Casey
- "Home, James," at a Cent a Mile Disabled Men Still in Hospitals Soon Will Be Enjoying Week-Ends with the Folks at War-time Travel Rates
- A Snare in the Legion's Path: Beneficial Legislation Opponents in Congress Try to Kill Program by Controversy over Means of Raising Money by J.W. Rixey Smith
- Who's Your Post Mascot?
- The Editorial P.C. Policies-Not Politics
- Bursts and Duds
- The Week in the Legion
- Missing Men
- From Our Associate Editors
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)