The American Legion Weekly [Volume 4, No. 18 (May 5, 1922)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- What the Legion Means to Our Town by A.E. Peterson, M.D., Mayor of Toluca, Illinois
- Radioizing Nebraska by Frank B. O'Connell, Adjutant, Department of Nebraska
- Knights of Propaganda by William E. Moore, Formerly Captain, S.C, Historical Branch, G.H.Q., A.E.F.
- "Nothing Too Big for the Legion"
- The Contract Hospital's Doom: The New Langley Law Means "Government Beds for All" -the Final Victory in a Three-Years' Legion Battle
- Try It Yourself [comic] by Wallgren
- The Legion Flower, a May Child by Walter Prichard Eaton
- A World Study of Disabled Men's Needs
- Organizing a Legion Baseball League by Wilbur J. Clark, Legion State Athletic Officer, Department of New Jersey
- Forget-Me-Nots of Avocourt by F. A. Boylan, Ex-Captain, 146th Infantry, 37th Division
- The Educational Work of the "Y"
- He's the Tallest Legionnaire
- The Plan for a Vocational Training Survey
- Keeping Step with the Legion
- Bursts and Duds
- The Voice of the Legion
Name and address on cover redacted
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)