The American Legion Weekly [Volume 4, No. 18 (May 5, 1922)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- What the Legion Means to Our Town by A.E. Peterson, M.D., Mayor of Toluca, Illinois
- Radioizing Nebraska by Frank B. O'Connell, Adjutant, Department of Nebraska
- Knights of Propaganda by William E. Moore, Formerly Captain, S.C, Historical Branch, G.H.Q., A.E.F.
- "Nothing Too Big for the Legion"
- The Contract Hospital's Doom: The New Langley Law Means "Government Beds for All" -the Final Victory in a Three-Years' Legion Battle
- Try It Yourself [comic] by Wallgren
- The Legion Flower, a May Child by Walter Prichard Eaton
- A World Study of Disabled Men's Needs
- Organizing a Legion Baseball League by Wilbur J. Clark, Legion State Athletic Officer, Department of New Jersey
- Forget-Me-Nots of Avocourt by F. A. Boylan, Ex-Captain, 146th Infantry, 37th Division
- The Educational Work of the "Y"
- He's the Tallest Legionnaire
- The Plan for a Vocational Training Survey
- Keeping Step with the Legion
- Bursts and Duds
- The Voice of the Legion
Name and address on cover redacted
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)