The American Legion Weekly [Volume 4, No. 15 (April 14, 1922)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- "If They Do Get It They'll Only Spend It"
- The Revised Adjusted Compensation Bill
- When the U-58 Cried "Kamerad!" by William E. Moore, Formerly Captain, S.C, Historical Branch, G.H.Q., A.E.F.
- The Best Trees for Your Post
- Beaucoup Fresh Air for New York's Vets
- More Members Are Always in Order
- How Munsey Gets That Way by David Frisbie
- Is It Coming to This? [comic] by Wallgren
- When the General Came to Town
- Keeping Step with the Legion
- Bursts and Duds
- The Voice of the Legion
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)