The American Legion Weekly [Volume 4, No. 8 (February 24, 1922)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The "Bloody Angle" of the A.E.F. by William E. Moore, Formerly Captain, S.C., Historical Branch, G.H.Q , A.E.F.
- How We Built Our Post Clubhouse by John C. Hoffman, Adjutant, York Post, York, Pa. and Louis H. James, Commander, Smith-Reynolds Post, Vancouver, Wash.
- The 'Phone That Tells the World: Words and Music Alike Now Go Broadcast by Wireless by Roger William Riis
- Interpreting Compensation, Part II
- Keeping Step with the Legion
- Bursts and Duds
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)