The American Legion Weekly [Volume 4, No. 8 (February 24, 1922)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The "Bloody Angle" of the A.E.F. by William E. Moore, Formerly Captain, S.C., Historical Branch, G.H.Q , A.E.F.
- How We Built Our Post Clubhouse by John C. Hoffman, Adjutant, York Post, York, Pa. and Louis H. James, Commander, Smith-Reynolds Post, Vancouver, Wash.
- The 'Phone That Tells the World: Words and Music Alike Now Go Broadcast by Wireless by Roger William Riis
- Interpreting Compensation, Part II
- Keeping Step with the Legion
- Bursts and Duds
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)