The American Legion Weekly [Volume 4, No. 8 (February 24, 1922)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The "Bloody Angle" of the A.E.F. by William E. Moore, Formerly Captain, S.C., Historical Branch, G.H.Q , A.E.F.
- How We Built Our Post Clubhouse by John C. Hoffman, Adjutant, York Post, York, Pa. and Louis H. James, Commander, Smith-Reynolds Post, Vancouver, Wash.
- The 'Phone That Tells the World: Words and Music Alike Now Go Broadcast by Wireless by Roger William Riis
- Interpreting Compensation, Part II
- Keeping Step with the Legion
- Bursts and Duds
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)