The American Legion Weekly [Volume 3, No. 51 (December 23, 1921)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- How the Lost Battalion Was Lost by William E. Moore, Formerly Captain, S.C, Historical Branch, G.H.Q., A.E.F.
- Banishing Guesswork from Industry by Floyd W. Parsons
- So This Is a Shell Hole! The "World's Best Job," as Seen by a Yank Who Went to France Twice. Illustrations by Charles Baskerville, Jr.
- The Compensation Bill's Benefits
- Choosing Americans by Horsepower by William Slavens McNutt
- Merry Christmas! [comic] by Wallgren
- Compensation- and a Financier
- The Parson with a Punch by Sanford Jarrell
- The New Membership Card System and How It Works
- Keep Away from the Orient
- Bursts and Duds
- Keeping Step with the Legion
- Pro And Con: Editorial Comment on the Activities of The American Legion
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)